Manage Your Entire Operation
From a Single Application
CommSHOP 360º is designed for communications operations whose responsibilities stretch beyond asset tracking. It combines our comprehensive asset tracking feature set with a fully integrated repair shop management tool, giving communications professionals everything they need to manage a fully functioning communications operation.
Built as our flagship solution, CommSHOP 360º is the most robust of the MCM offerings. From a full work order management application with a parts inventory and billing back end, to interactive maps that show you were assets are located and work is needed, it can do more than compliment your operation, it can run it.
• Manage the different organizations with whom you do business
• Store device-level information such as date-in-service, warranty info, and programming info
• Easily transfer assets between users, locations or departments
• Perform and record all work orders done against assets, agencies, and locations
• Automatically build a complete history of all work orders and transactions around a single asset
• Fully integrated Parts Inventory application
• Bill for time and materials as well as specific services
• Tie assets and work orders to specific projects
• Have custom reports developed to your exact specifications
• Interface with 3rd party applications for added functionality
Work Order Module
Parts Inventory Module
Purchase Order Module
Project Management Module
Mobile Asset Assistant (MAA)
Radio ID Management
Server- Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 R2
Client- Windows XP, Pro, Vista, 7, 8, Safari 6.0 or equivalent (for Mac, Hosted only)
Server- Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008 R2
Server- (minimum) Pentium 4, 2GB RAM, 3 ea. SCSI/SATA Drives-Raid 5
(recommended) Xeon Processor, 4GB RAM, 4 ea. SCSI Drives-Raid 10
Client- (minimum) Pentium 3 or equivalent, 512Mb RAM
Client- Citrix ICA Web Client (only if hosted)
Client- Microsoft Silverlight
Server- (minimum) 10 Mb, (recommended) 100 Mb
Client-(minimum) 10 Mb, (recommended) 100 Mb
MCM Overview Brochure
Learn more about who MCM is and what we do.
CommSHOP 360° Brochure
An in depth look at the features, functionality, and implementation process of CommSHOP 360°.
Lake County, FL Case Study
The Lake County, FL Communications Technologies Division uses CommSHOP 360° to manage their entire communications operation. Download the case study to learn more.
Harris County, TX Case Study
The Harris County, TX Information Technology Center uses CommSHOP 360° to manage their entire communications operation. Download the case study to learn more.
Sample Screen Shots
Interested in Learning More?
If you would like to learn more about our CommSHOP 360º product, simply click the "Request a Demo" button below and fill out the contact form.